This will upset Gra

I heard on the radio yesterday that no vehicle manufactured before 2010 will be allowed on the ANZAC march in Melbourne, there are concerns for air pollution.
Wonder what genius dreamt this up?
Gra is a regular with his car even though he complains about the heavy clutch going up the ramp to the Shrine, I suppose the next step will be a ban on all pre 2010 vehicles on the road.

There is some wacko in Canberra in charge of ANZAC and throwing shit left right and centre. There was also something about no kids in parade, or community bands…

what ??

@bunyip said in This will upset Gra:

I heard on the radio yesterday that no vehicle manufactured before 2010 will be allowed on the ANZAC march in Melbourne, there are concerns for air pollution.

Are vehicles manufactured before 2010 allowed in Melbourne normally? Perhaps taking them off the road for one day will fix all air pollution in Victoria for ever?

That was my point although air pollution in Melbourne is not generally that bad, a good breeze shifts it to where no one complains.

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.