Double white line idiots

More idiots I encounter on the way home

The buzzing is my tyres on the ‘wake up’ strip

last edited by bunyip

What is all that blue stuff?

where the hell are you? I thought you lived in Victoria but not with weather like that

@cliff-rogers said in Double white line idiots:

What is all that blue stuff?

Bugger the blue stuff there was almost a pile of brown stuff…
Wouldn’t mind some rain, everything is pretty much dead and the wind is horrific, trees coming down everywhere.

last edited by bunyip

We’ve had 100mil since Saturday night, shower after shower, even the leaches are starting to get a bit sick of it.
Just looking at the wall calendar it looks like we had a total of 15 days this year that it hasn’t rained.

administrators

We’ve had about 7 days of rain this year. We had 100mm over two rain events over the Australia Day long weekend. No rain since. Our rainfall total has been 110mm.

Pretty fucking dry. Hopefully we’ll get 5-10mm just to freshen things up a bit.

We’ve had more than 750mil for the year so far, I don’t know how much exactly 'cos the gauge overflowed while we were in Brissy for a week.

we only got 50mm in the last 24 hours, 5 -10 k away they got around the 100 mill and 15 k away was 190 mm

administrators

I don’t know how much rain we got but I was in the city (oh joy) and it pissed down for four hours the time we were there, just got home and we have puddles everywhere, some grass is turning green, some more tonight would be much appreciated.

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.