We're treated like sheep.

Tomorrow an entitled rich bloke is apparently going to marry a B actor that nobody’s heard of. And the media has bigged this up like it was important.
Even the ABC. I’m disgusted.

Have a good life newly weds but get fucked!

Yeah, the media are so trashy.

My invitation went astray in the mail. Doesn’t matter, I’ll be watching the Swans v Freo.

Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

last edited by Shy Ted

There is a wedding???

@craig said in We're treated like sheep.:

Have a good life newly weds but get fucked!

think thats been going on for some time. Granny wouldn’t be happy

waiting to see the reaction to a dusky offspring

(I am not racist but I’ll bet they are)

last edited by bunyip

They could do with a bit of hybrid vigour!

@bunyip said in We're treated like sheep.:

waiting to see the reaction to a dusky offspring

(I am not racist but I’ll bet they are)

Wont be a problem, Harry is not one of “theirs” but they accepted him.

I feel sorry for them. Can’t we just leave them alone?

The boss wanted to watch it, so of course we did, though I was using the laptop … until the negro preacher started his good old revival preaching, the look on Liz’s face, the crap he was sprooking, and the look on all the inbred poms gave me the best laugh I’ve had in a long time.

We went to Jack’s place for Curry, sat in his media room talking & flicking channels on the big screen… Footy, footy, & footy. AFL, NRL, Super Rugby, not a single glimpse of a wedding dress. :yum:

It was iView and Foxtel for us. Did have to drop in to see her arriving at the church though :(

Flicked through 12 channels this morning trying to find the news and weather and couldn’t escape it, so enthralling I fell asleep again.
Did like the preacher ‘lets get y’all married now’.

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.