Hello Again, Hello...................Just Joined to tell You.....................

Hi Blokey Shed, Jeff D. here, from the USA. Was a member many years ago. Think I left in 2010 maybe? Have fond memories of many members, Dog, Silent C, Cliff, and many more.

Thought I’d just check in and see what it looked like this many years later. Surprised to see so many familiar names. Very glad actually.

Anyways, not sure I’ll be joining in a lot, but wanted to say I do miss the forum sometimes………………………and you should all get fucked! LOL

Actually, not my style, but that Aussie thing.

Jeff

Actually the tag should have been Neil Diamond, not Lionel Richie. Not that Aussies know real music, but both are good.

G’day.

There is a closed FB group as well, some of the past members don’t post here but do on FB & some of the really old grumpy buggers here don’t go to FB.

If you are on FB send me a private message with your e-mail address (the one you use for FB) & I’ll add you to the group.

If you are not on FB, ignore everything I just said. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

administrators

Welcome back and get fucked.

What dog said and an extra get fucked from me , btw I’m ‘ashore’ rebadged to ‘tolovar.’

From memory you were from Duluth?

Welcome back, get fucked.

Hey Jeff D, I remember you. Welcome home :)

Thanks all!

Cliff, I must be one of the grumpy old one’s because I don’t do Facebook either.

Madbugger, yup, Duluth.

I’ll try to stay active here, but as I’ve said not sure at the level I was previously.

Thanks again, all. Glad to be back.

Do we know this Jeff person? Sounds a bit suss to me.

administrators

He was suss before and he’s suss now.

@dog said in Hello Again, Hello...................Just Joined to tell You.....................:

He was suss before and he’s suss now.

That’s because he’s buried in snow for 6 months of the year, enough to make anyone suss.

Actually, the Donald sent me. He said after is current project is done, his next project was going to be “Make Australia Great Again”. We already have all you CC numbers and all your online searches., so……………

I’m just hear for the “Heart and Minds” portion.

I figure once I get Dog on board, the rest of you will fall in line.(insert whistling, eyes to the right emoticon)

And as an FYI, We’re not allowed to emoticons anymore. They’re now all “Fake Emoticons”.

But we can describe what we would’ve used back in the old day.

Just explainin’

This is not fake
link text

last edited by bunyip

@jeff-d said in Hello Again, Hello...................Just Joined to tell You.....................:

I figure once I get Dog on board, the rest of you will fall in line.(insert whistling, eyes to the right emoticon)

The clever ones among us won’t play your silly games… they’ll simply let their devices run out of charge… then you’ll never find 'em. 😜

I’ve already run out of charge, and have no idea where I am.

Don’t you get charged for being lost ?

Welcome back. Will talk again in 10 years time. :D

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.