Nespresso Machine

Jura impressa C5 , Beans one side , water the other less than a minute to make and a fresh grind for every cup of coffee, taste depends on the grind setting and the quality of the beans.
Beans from Bibina ( bulk buy ) at $17 a kilo.
Bring the beans home and Vac seal them , machine holds about 200g at a time.

Very rarely buy or drink coffee when i’m out.

I never buy coffee out as there is no consistency, once I find one I like I strick with it, generally a strong rip your head off style with no rough edges.

@cliff-rogers said in Nespresso Machine:

, I like my coffee hot.

Ahh… I like mine hot to begin with, but after twenty minutes of gentle sipping it doesn’t matter how hot it started out.

@bitingmidge said in Nespresso Machine:

, I like my coffee hot.

Ahh… I like mine hot to begin with, but after twenty minutes of gentle sipping it doesn’t matter how hot it started out.

You sit on a coffee for 20 minutes?! Cripes! Just as well you’re not a drinker, you’d never buy a round :)

administrators

Espressos last about 2 minutes.

How do you make a coffee last 20 minutes? :open_mouth:

leave it behind the laptop screen and get involve in arguments online! :D

Right… mine sits right next to the mouse.

I’ve seen too many laptops destroyed to let that happen!

so dose mine.0_1534988646226_WIN_20180823_11_43_24_Pro.jpg

Just discovered L’Or Ristretto, lot better than some of the other offerings and about the same price, aluminium pods which go to the recycle centre.
I also see that Coles have their own pods, yet to try one but about half the price of the others.
L’Or has a shorter use by date too.

Ristretto is just an espresso shot but you use really fine ground beans, and a very slow flow of water which is why it’s hard to get a good one when your out as most can’t change their grind for one shot and push the water through too fast. The french call it serre

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.