The Code of Practice

Here’s a copy of The Code. I’ve updated it slightly. Note the list of contributors at the end. If your name is missing - or you are using a different handle in The Shed these days, let me know and I’ll make the appropriate amendments.

0_1535684885715_The Code of Practice_A5_29Aug2018.docx

last edited by dog

Right. Cock-up alert. How do I attach a Word document?

administrators

How big is it?

administrators

And how large is the file too?

perhaps copy & paste…

Not sure if Word is an approved attachment form? Try posting it as a PDF.

Cheers,

P

@tonto said in The Code of Practice:

perhaps copy & paste…

Or copy and paste! :D

All under control, blokes. Sorting it out with the Dog. Watch this space.

administrators

All better now.

Thanks Col and Dog , Printed on A5 , will take a copy with your approval to my local Mens Shed.

10.4.3.12 Hark the herald angels sing.

I know it’s breaking the rules but I’m guilty of reading parts of the rules, and have a clear intention to read the rest when my guts recovers from the pain of laughing so much.

@tolovar said in The Code of Practice:

Thanks Col and Dog , Printed on A5 , will take a copy with your approval to my local Mens Shed.

Sounds like a plan!

@bunyip said in The Code of Practice:

10.4.3.12 Hark the herald angels sing.

Duly noted and incorporated into the list of appropriate responses from observers.

I swear I can still smell the said rodent in the earmuffs, and the feel is not something I shall forget soon.
I used to work with a bloke who would last blast with a window rattling fart and in the most angelic voice would sing that line.
Was amusing until the not so angelic bouquet arrived.

@bunyip said in The Code of Practice:

I swear I can still smell the said rodent in the earmuffs, and the feel is not something I shall forget soon.
I used to work with a bloke who would last blast with a window rattling fart and in the most angelic voice would sing that line.
Was amusing until the not so angelic bouquet arrived.

Mouldy mice in earmuffs; pungent farts and lambent vocals …Ah … Nostalgia! It ain’t what it used to be, y’know.

On the other hand, The Code is always with us, a constant standard for blokely conduct.

Thank you, I needed this the other day & I didn’t have a current copy with me.

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.