The Holy Sacrament of Outback

Glad you like it.
Thanks for the router, working a treat.

As for Tonto, half way between Sydney and Dubbo doesn’t sound attractive, but imagine what it’s like as you get further and further from the city centre, housing is cheap so anyone can live here, there’s a maximum security gaol about an hour from me, people just borrow cars and burn them to show they are finished with them, no crowds at the big shopping centres, well there’s no shopping is there.
C’mon, you know you wanna visit.

administrators

I’m just having the Outback Blonde Ale.

Not usually a fan of Blondes but this one works.

That’s it, let’s gather for a piss up a Outback’s place.

@dog said in The Holy Sacrament of Outback:

Good idea, only 4,400km round trip for me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ll let ya sleep over if you like

Now I’m worried. :grimacing:

administrators

@cliff-rogers said in The Holy Sacrament of Outback:

Good idea, only 4,400km round trip for me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Shouldn’t live so fucking far away.

It’s just a 1800k round trip for me.

For me it’s only about an 800km round trip … and I’m a little worried that I’m so close.

@joker said in The Holy Sacrament of Outback:

For me it’s only about an 800km round trip … and I’m a little worried that I’m so close.

You didn’t say that last night ducky xxxx

It’s just a 1800k round trip for me.

Can you pick me up on the way through…
It’s on your way if you take the scenic route and I’ll let you play with the Crested

@bunyip said in The Holy Sacrament of Outback:

I’ll let you play with the Crested

Fjook. :open_mouth:

Hey Cliff, after you’ve picked up buny, can you call in here at Legover Hall and pick me up? Bit of a diversion I know, but no big deal for a man of your talents. Er, leave that bald tripehound at buny’s place …

Had some good beers whilst in the USA (yes who would of thunk it) the name appealed to me

Beer Beer

There is a wine here from France called Arrogant Frog and a Kentucky beer called Kentucky Horse Piss (which I know exists but cannot find).
I also had a red from the Mildura region some years ago that described itself as a Saviour wine, one sip and you declare ‘Jesus Christ!!!’

last edited by bunyip

Looks like your connection to The Blokey Shed was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.